The Telegraph’s Britain’s Smart Cities conference is returning to London for its third year on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
Taking place at The Crystal, the event will bring together over 200 senior thought leaders and decision makers, providing a unique opportunity to network with major city leaders and business figures from across the UK and internationally.
This year’s conference will focus on the increasingly important need for collaboration in the digital age. High profile speakers will provide detailed insights and case studies demonstrating how successful cities are revolutionising their approach, not only to drive economic growth but also to keep pace with demands on connectivity and sustainability, as well as increasing expectations for improved quality of life within an urban environment.
Key themes to be addressed during the conference include:
- What’s the new normal for smart cities?
- Does there need to be a national smart city approach?
- Digital transformation to help improve digital city planning
- Data analytics and creating services based on meaningful insights
- Collaboration of ecosystems and creating the smart city
- Resilience and safety through smart city business models
As well as senior government and business keynotes, sessions will be practical, providing case studies of successful urban projects and uncovering the challenges and lessons learnt by city leaders and their partnership ecosystems.
With 30 industry-leading speakers, roundtable discussions, interviews, interactive sessions and the opportunity to quiz the experts on key topics, the conference promises delegates an engaging and informative day.
Top confirmed speakers include:
- The Rt Hon Chris Grayling MP, Secretary of State, Department of Transport
- Pat Ritchie, Chief Executive, Newcastle City Council
- Michael Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, E.ON UK
- John Mothersole, Chief Executive Officer, Sheffield City Council
- Clive Selley, CEO, Openreach
This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with senior policy makers and smart city experts to create partnerships that will drive the development of resilient future cities.
*** As a LABCITIES member, you’re entitled to an exclusive discount off the standard delegate rate.
Secure your place for £595+VAT by using the code ‘LABCITIES’, or purchase 2 tickets for £695+VAT with the code ‘2FOR1’.
You can register online or by calling +44 (0) 207 931 3934 ***
For sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 931 3949.